Tuesday 14 January 2014

Can I do it?


Confession 3

So I really admire anyone that is able to keep positive 100% of the time, I know I can't. Yes, I'm ambitious and have the determination to try and make things work out but there are times when I think "can I really do this?".

Ever since I can remember I've done dance clubs, acting clubs and I'd pretty much have a go at any club that was going. I quit most of them within weeks because it turned our to be just a phase.

I do worry that this "bee in the bonnet" idea is just another phase, that as soon as I start it I'll realise that I don't want to do it anymore. But I've wanted to do this since I was 13 and if I don't do it now I'll always wish that I had, you have to give everything a try.

I know that I am only 16 which is a pretty young age to manage any sort of business and people may be shocked by my age when they meet me as they expect me to be older. Luckily, I'm not at all alone with this. My mum is going to help me with all aspects of the business as she is also passionate about event planning. My Dad, as ever, is also incredibly supportive and has always supported me with every idea I've had and trust me, there's been a lot.

I've given up and walked away from things in the past as I knew they were never meant to be but this is something I am not prepared to walk away from.

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment